Shopping is an Omnichannel Journey
Intelligent Automation and AI solutions for Retail
Increase in the Number of Products Displayed
Your competitors are all just a click away or an app away.
Retailers and brands have to compete for that digital customer in the same fashion that they compete for the physical one.
Here’s how to build a true Omnichannel retail experience:
- People no longer follow a predictable and straight path to purchase. Now, they continue widening and narrowing their options while they shop because they have too many options
- Today’s shoppers like to browse and research online, even in cases when they intend to buy in a store
- Buyers want to engage through their preferred channels of communication to seamlessly connect online and offline touchpoints
- People prefer voice and instant messaging to websites.
Online to Offline Retail
Retail merges Online to Offline.
Conversational and voice commerce make browse products, receive information, conclude transactions instant and seamless, 24/7.
It isn’t just a cell phone, the shoppers’ phone is a digital tool to augment the shopping journey and your sales opportunities. Modern retailers are finding new ways that creates a bridge from digital experiences and physical world to serve the digitally-connected consumer:
Online to Offline Retail:
- Drive to Store
- Click & Collect
Offline to Online Retail
People are on their phones more than ever in stores. They continue widening and narrowing their options as they shop. Leverage rich data from all touchpoints to automate contextual, personalized customer journeys to increase sales and loyalty.
Modern retailers enable self-serve options but also offline to online:
- In-Store Digital Experience
- Concierge Shopping.
LIFEdata Omnichannel Service Automation AI
Turn data into real business:
- Automation and AI to add value to your business operations
- Instant Voice for mobile commerce and web, a much more natural and efficient time-saving way of augmenting your services.
From simple FAQs to end-to-end Transactional Automation to make even the most complex products easy to access and understand by your customers, LIFEdata supports your Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience automation.
Conversational AI enabling new Online to Offline business
- Instant on any device
- Omnichannel (web, mobile app, Facebook, WhatsApp Business API, Google Assistant, Google Home, Amazon Alexa)
Consolidating the multiple pieces of customer interaction, employee productivity and product experience.
Multilingual (70 languages supported).
No need of set up and programming.
Give shoppers Instant Commerce and Support engaging with Voice Commerce
Walgreens uses Digital Solutions to Drive Store Traffic
Over 50% of Walgreens customers after going to the retailer digital properties, the very next thing they plan to do is visit a store.
When it comes to the digital technology business, top managers at Walgreens understand the importance of building the connection between digital and brick-and-mortar, using a mobile-first mentality that also can drive in-store traffic and build loyalty.
When the consumer gets to the store, almost 60% of them actively use their phone in some way, shape or fashion.
Hands-Free Knowledge Augmentation to Personalize In-Store Customer Experiences
Walgreens and Neiman Marcus leverage Voice Technology: Store associates can use their voice to interact with their AI-powered intelligent assistant to obtain information needed to deliver differentiated customer experiences.
Neiman Marcus is also deploying mobile, voice-based technology to optimize associates’ time on the sales floor, employees at the store are outfitted with a voice-controlled mobile platform that connects them to an artificial intelligence-enabled device with voice recognition requests.
5x Higher Customer LTV with AI
Modern AI-driven personalization approaches need to move away from transactional commerce, where companies see a customer in the context of a single transaction. Nowadays, successful commerce businesses take a holistic view of their customers. They are ready to jeopardize some short-term conversion to build strong relationships with customers and thus, maximizing customer lifetime value.
- Do salespeople recognize you the minute you walk into the store and give recommendations based on your purchase history?
- Perhaps the dressing rooms are equipped with smart displays which show you complementary products to the outfits you’ve already chosen to try on?
- Maybe a conversational bot alerts you even before you decided to go shopping that your favorite brand of wine is in stock again and available on aisle 12?